I was saddened to read about a neighborhood church, where my kids used to attend youth events, being yet another victim of church embezzlement.
All you have to do is go to your search bar and type in ‘church embezzlement’ and you will find many headlines:
- Woman pleads guilty to embezzling $300 from Church;
- Manlius church treasurer’s husband arraigned on embezzlement charges;
- Treasurer convicted and sentenced for embezzling over $110,000 from church bank accounts in California;
- Church bookkeeper gets 3 years for embezzlement;
- Largest South Korean church’s embezzlement scandal just got worse;
And the list goes on and on. Read the Full Article →