It is hard to believe but Easter is a few short days away.
And anyone who works for, or volunteers at a church understands there is a lot to be done!
Churches are scrambling to prepare for the influx of visitors with the hope of sharing the Good News and helping others discover the miracle of Easter.
As we all prepare for this important day, don’t lose sight of the big picture and take refuge in the many Bible verses on anxiety and stress!
I pray these scriptures will encourage you as you make your last minute Easter preparations!
10 Bible Verses For Anxiety And Stress
1. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
2. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. Psalm 94:19
3. Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. Proverbs 12:25
4. So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless. Ecclesiastes 11:10
5. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’ Isaiah 41:13
6. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
7. Therefore I am all the more eager to send him, so that when you see him again you may be glad and I may have less anxiety. Philippians 2:28
8. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
9. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10
10. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
What other Bible verses do you meditate on when you experience anxiety and stress?
Have a great Easter and God bless you for all you do!