Working for a ministry can be challenging because of the many hats church employees wear and the limited resources available to help fulfill the church mission.
The good news is God’s word is full of encouragement for everyone, but especially those who are called into full-time ministry.
I pray that these scriptures are an encouragement to you!
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
- If you faint in the day of adversity, Your strength is small. Proverbs 24:10
- But those who wait on the Lord, Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- For My thoughts are not your thought, Nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord, For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9
- Call unto Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3
- Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11: 28-30
- On this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18
- The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Luke 18:27
- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
- If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
- Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Cor 2:9
- And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Galatians 6:9
- Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Phil 1:6
- For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Phil 2:13
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Phil 4:6
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
- And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19
- He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
- You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 2 Tim 2:3-4
- For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise. Hebrews 10:36
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all liberally and without reproach. James 1: 5
- He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. Revelation 21: 7
God bless you for all that you do!
If you would like to download a PDF of these scriptures click here!
photo by: RykNeethling