In case you have been hiding in a cave, the world has gone a little crazy. If I weren’t living it, I wouldn’t believe what we are all witnessing.
I think we all hoped that once midnight rang out on December 31, 2020, we would take a sigh of relief now that the year 2020 was behind us.
Unfortunately, things have not improved much.
If you are like me, you take your refuge in the Word of God. I’m thankful that I can open God’s holy Word and find comfort and peace.
Soak on these 20 Bible Verses that give us peace during these difficult times!
1. Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
2. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
3. 1 Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
4. Philippians 4: 12-13 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
5. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.
6. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
7. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.
8. Psalm 46: 1-3 God is our refuge and strength, very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
9. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.
10. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
11. Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge] for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble.
12. Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
13. Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
14. Psalm 34:17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles.
15. Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
16. Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
17. Psalm 27: 1-3 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. 3 Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
18. Psalm 138:3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul.
19. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.
20. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
I know if you are like me you are grateful for God’s precious Word!
God bless you for all you do!